Day 2 and my brain is already trying to remember what I normally eat on this diet.
Breakfast
- Hard boil 3 eggs, chop and mix with mayo and ground pepper.
- Add 4/5 sun dried tomatoes.
- Run the hot tap, cut a lemon into quarters and squeeze 2 quarters into a pint glass and drop in.
- Fill with hot water.
- Put the other two quarters in a glass with water in the fridge for later.
Lunch
- Chop 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper and 1 onion into large chunks (about an inch square).
- Cook in a pan with olive oil until they start to blacken on the edges.- Cook a gammon steak.- Put on plate and serve with a couple of big table spoons of soured cream.
Dinner
Feeling *really* lazy, so I made up another huge bowl of salad.
Feeling *really* lazy, so I made up another huge bowl of salad.
- Grab a mixing bowl and mix together:
- Three huge handfuls of chopped lettuce
- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- Big handful of cherry tomatoes (add as many as you want)
- 3 chopped salad onions (you don't want to stink all day)
- 3 chopped beetroot
- Mix it all together, this will be split for 2 meals. Put half in a container in the fridge for dinner tomorrow.- Mixed 1 tin of tuna with loads of mayo and had it on top of a huge bowl of salad.
Snacks
Eat the rest of the peas from yesterday.
Try to drink as much water as you can, preferably with lemons in it.
Exercise
Put the radio, your fave CD or iPod on and dance around your home like a crazy girl, making up dance routines, holding hairbrush as mic and watching self in mirror for at least half an hour.
My Weight Today
10st 13lbs
10st 13lbs
Thoughts Today
Weight Lost: None. Times I have Opened Fridge: 7 (only been awake 3 hours). Times I have been on Scales: 2. Situps Done: 30. Days of Atkins to Go: 29. Now: Dancing around the flat to the Radio to burn weight off, think Kylie.
Weight Lost: None. Times I have Opened Fridge: 7 (only been awake 3 hours). Times I have been on Scales: 2. Situps Done: 30. Days of Atkins to Go: 29. Now: Dancing around the flat to the Radio to burn weight off, think Kylie.
No comments:
Post a Comment