Every now and again (about every 6 months), I realise that I can't fit into my clothes any more and I go on a crash diet. People ask why i don't just eat healthily all of the time, but what fun would that be?!
Each time that I go on this diet, everyone is amazed at how well it works and how quickly I lose the weight and manage to keep it off for a fair amount of time too (anything from 6 months to 2 years). With this in mind, I have decided to document the diet this time, firstly so that I can use it as a reference and secondly, so that others can follow it of they wish.
I used to do the pure Atkins diet, but over the years, I have added and changed it to suit me. As it works so well, I am sticking to it.
Each day, i'll document what i've eaten, drank and what (if any) exercise I have done. I'll also keep a weekly shopping list, plus document how the weight loss is going.
SO....here we go!!!!!
NOTE: I am not recommending this diet to anyone, I am not guaranteeing any nutritional value - although it makes me feel great, look great, my skin great and my hair shiny, but that's not to say it will do the same for you. If you keel over and have a heart attack because of my diet, then it was your choice, not mine.
Love the disclaimer LOL
ReplyDelete