Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Day 1. The Beginning


I LOVE day 1, loads of wonderful food arrives, you feel fabulously positive and are rearing to go!

Breakfast
 - Hard boil 3 eggs, chop and mix with mayo and ground pepper. 
 - Add 4/5 sun dried tomatoes. 

 - Run the hot tap, cut a lemon into quarters and squeeze 2 quarters into a pint glass and drop in. 
 - Fill with hot water. 
 - Put the other two quarters in a glass with water in the fridge for later.
There's some sort of theory that drinking hot lemon aids digestion, either way, it's a nice way to start the day and is a hot drink too so you don't feel like you're missing out too much.

Lunch
 - Grab a mixing bowl and mix together:
  • Three huge handfuls of chopped lettuce
  • 1 small tin sweetcorn
  • Big handful of cherry tomatoes (add as many as you want)
  • 3 chopped salad onions (you don't want to stink all day)
  • 3 chopped beetroot
 - Mix it all together, this will be split for 2 meals. Put half in a container in the fridge for dinner. 
 - To the other half add a small handful of grated cheese, add a few tablespoons of coleslaw, mix. 
 - Put on a plate with a few slices of ham. Add as much as you want, I normally have about 3 slices of proper sliced ham, not wafer thin.
- Get the rest of the lemon water out of the fridge, top up with cold water.
Dinner

Get the salad from lunch out of the fridge and put on a plate. 
 - Grab 2 burgers (100% meat) and put in a pan. 
 - As they start to go brown, add about a tablespoon and a half of blue cheese to the pan and as soon as it starts to melt, put the whole lot on the plate with the salad. 
 - Add a couple of huge tablespoons of coleslaw.
Drink water.

Snacks

On the morning, open a big bag of peas in their shells. Eat as many as you want through the day.

Try to drink as much water as you can, preferably with lemons in it.

Exercise

I did 30 sit-ups today which nearly killed me, trying to do as much as exercise as I can.

My Weight Today

10st 13lbs (my scales are wrong and i'm heavier than that, but it's the weight loss and my figure i'm monitoring, not what I actually weight).

Thoughts Today

Weight lost: None. Times I have opened Fridge: 40+. Times I have been on Scales: 3. Sit-ups Done: 30. Days of Atkins to Go: 30. Now: Watching Horror Film to scare fat away.

No comments:

Post a Comment