Thursday, 8 July 2010

Day 9: Recovering from the Weekend

It's been an age since I posted as mainly, i've been drunk. In the few days since my last post, the situps have had a little holiday, but I have walked miles and danced loads when pissed. Surely that's exercise? I am absolutely knackered as I had a HUGE weekend, but I did manage stick to the diet by eating only BBQ food (meat, coleslaw, salad) the whole weekend. This helped with weekend drunkeness as no carbs = getting drunk for less. Fabulous.

Breakfast

 - None

Lunch

 - Roughly chop:
  • 1 Red Pepper
  • 3 Onions
  • 2 Cloves Garlc
  • 4 Sausages
 - Put in a pan and cook with a bit of olive oil.
 - Add 2 tins chopped tomatoes
 - Mix in a couple of teaspoons of tomato paste
 - Add 1 stock cube (I used a vegetable one)
 - Season with salt & pepper

This made two meals for me.

Dinner

Eat the leftovers from lunch.

Snacks

I didn't have any today.

Try to drink as much water as you can, preferably with lemons in it.

Exercise

None...eek

My Weight Today

10st 8lbs BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts Today

Weight Lost: 2lbs. Times I have Opened Fridge: Only once! Times I have been on Scales: Once. Situps Done: 0. Days of Atkins to Go: 22. Now: Get to bed quickly before I feel hungry. Which will probably be in about 5 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. We are now 7lbs apart...looks like you're on target for Aug 28th!

    ReplyDelete