Thursday, 1 July 2010

Day 4: Tired :(


Day 4 and i'm shattered. The commute yesterday killed me and normally I would be scoffing crap food to console myself...but...on and up (or on and slim)...

Breakfast

 - Get a handfull of tomatoes and shove them in the oven. Leave for about 5/6 mins.
 - Mix 3 eggs and scramble with milk.
 - Add ground pepper.
 - Run the hot tap, cut a lemon into quarters and squeeze 2 quarters into a pint glass and drop in.
 - Fill with hot water.

Put the other two quarters in a glass with water in the fridge for later.

Lunch

 - Grab a mixing bowl and mix together:
  • Three huge handfuls of chopped lettuce
  • 1 small tin sweetcorn
  • Big handful of cherry tomatoes (add as many as you want)
  • 3 chopped salad onions (you don't want to stink all day)
  • 3 chopped beetroot 
- Mix it all together, this will be split for 2 meals. Put half in a container in the fridge for dinner tomorrow.
- Mixed 1 tin of tuna with loads of mayo and had it on top of  a huge bowl of salad.

Dinner

I'm supposed to be out for dinner at a tapas place where I could have eaten stacks of tapas meat and fish...but my bloody epilepsy is playing up...arghhh!

So, i've eaten the rest of the stuffed peppers from last night with a side bowl of salad from lunch.

Snacks

I didn't have any today.

Try to drink as much water as you can, preferably with lemons in it.

Exercise

Just 30 situps today

My Weight Today

Not wighed yet and now eaten dinner so will weigh before bed for maximum impact!!!
Update: 10st 10lbs WOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Thoughts Today

Weight Lost: 10st 10lbs WOO HOOOO. Times I have Opened Fridge: Only 2 today...getting better! Times I have been on Scales: None!. Situps Done: 30. Days of Atkins to Go: 27. Now: Sleep and dream of getting thinner (I used to sleep with GCSE books on face when i was 16 and my grades were pretty good with no revision, so maybe will sleep with a thin person on face - all applicants contact ASAP).

No comments:

Post a Comment